Friday, August 22, 2014

An overdue update & a comeback plan!


We’ve been leaving long gaps between our reviews, I know. But that isn’t because we aren’t reading. Because, boy are we reading a whole lot!

I’ve just spent the last few months exploring independently published erotica and up-and-coming fantasy/horror/ thriller titles. I’m also currently chugging through Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson series because I want to have all the details fresh in my mind for the October release of the final Heroes of Olympus novel.

Reshma has been fluttering through book launches, book shops and densely populated bookshelves at book publishers’ offices, not to mention off-beat books that she has been discovering on her travels. But I’ll let her fill you in on this part because she tells it better than I.

In short: We owe you. Big time! And we’d like to thank all our readers who’ve been waiting patiently to discover brilliant titles far off the bestseller shelves.

We’re quite excited to announce that we’re expanding our repertoire to include aspects of reading that go beyond the written word nestled inside paperbacks and e-readers. I’m talking about adventures in the aisles of bookstores, people whose bookshelves we admire and lists and lists of recommended reads!

So keep an eye on our little blog as we go back to some old habits – two posts a week *fingers crossed* – and some new ones that we hope you will absolutely love.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...